The answers to the questions are as follows:
1. Which campus building contains the Library? The Educational Resource Center (ERC)
2. What name has been given to the Library? Estelle M. Black. The library was named after an African American woman who was one of first employees of the college in 1965. The library was named in her honor in 2007 through the generosity of some professional women whom she had mentored during her lengthy career as an Administrative Librarian with Rockford Public Library.
3. Name three areas to find library material.
If you chose three areas among this list you are correct.
Popular fiction, periodicals, reference books, general stacks.
4. Which desk in the Library has a primary purpose of checking out books? Circulation Desk
5. Which desk in the Library has a primary purpose of helping students find sources for assignments?
6. Which of the following would be arranged by call number? a. a book in the general stacks
7. In the periodicals section, would say the periodicals are arranged by b. publication title
8. In the library catalog . . . Why do these say the items have "no call number"? c. you do not find
journals using a call number
Proceed to Conclusion tab